Study MBBS/MD in Ukraine :
Why Study MBBS/MD in Ukraine?
- Direct Admission.
- Government University.
- No IELTS / TOELFL.
- Quality Education.
- Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, IMED, UNESCO, AMEE, EUROPEAN COUNCIL).
- The students who have completed their medical degrees in Ukraine are permitted to apply for International Licensing exams like USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), MCI Screening Test as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Cost effective (Low Tuition Fees).
- Bank Loan Facility.
- European Life Standard.
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching.
- Medium of Instruction is English in most courses and thus students do not need to learn a new language for admission into the University of Ukraine.
- Hostel with Wi-Fi.
- Indian Food.
- Better Job Prospects.
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching.
- Moderate Climate around the year.
- Outstanding International Faculty.
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe.
- International Students enjoy approximately 50% discount on travel.
- Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA, CANADA, UK, GERMANY other countries from Europe.
- Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work,in other European countries.
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in: UK,Germany, Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic…
- Three Months Summer Jobs during vacation in countries like U.K., SWEDEN…
- Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program.
- 100% VISA assured to deserving candidates.
- Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy of Health Ministry of Ukraine
- Odessa National Medical University
Course Duration: 6 years (Including internship)
Tuition fees: 1st year – 3850 US$
2nd year – 4000 US$
3rd year – 4200 US$
4th year – 4500 US$
5th year – 4800 US$
6th year – 5100 US$
Hostel fees: 750, 900 and 1200 US$ per year.
Insurance: 200 US$ per year.
Fooding cost: 84 US$ per year.
Post graduation courses (residency)
Course duration: 2-4 years;
Annual tuition fee: from 4000$-4500$ per year
PG in Medicine
Orthopedics and Traumatology
Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Kirovohrad Medical Institute (M. Gorky Donetsk National Medical University)