NCC TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The fees paid are non-refundable and non- transferable under any circumstances.
2. The Institution reserves the right to make any changes/amendments to terms and
condition of admission at any time.
3. Student is required to inform the institution about any change in his/her contact
details including permanent/correspondence address , email-id at any point of time.
4. The institution may make mandatory the submission of any certificate or documents
before or at the time of the admission or afterwards, for the purpose of admission or
otherwise, as decided by the institution.
5. Students should certify that the documents submitted by him/her are original and to
the best of his/her knowledge.
6. Institution reserves the right to cancel admission if student fails to submit relevant
7. Institution will charge the fees for various facilities like reappear/backlog etc. As
decided form time to time.
8. Students should keep himself/herself well versed with the update in the institution
through our notice board and website. Institution is not responsible for any individual
intimation of information.
9. In the event of any disputes between the parties, which are not covered by the
arbitration clause, the courts of New Alipur, Kolkata shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
10. Once the student has registered under institution, then registration fees will not
11. We accept Cash, Cheque & Demand Draft.
12. Theory & Practical Examination will be held at University/School settled venue.
13. Students have to visit University/ College several times.
14. 75% attendance sis must in college campus.
15. Practice Teaching is must for B.Ed. students.
16. Time to time student have to pay fees according to mention table, if student fail to
pay then they are responsible for further , for that Institute will not responsible.
17. At any circumstances if university found that applicants certificates are fake, then
institute will not take any responsibility for the cancellation of admission from the
university and the paid amount are not refundable.
18. If the students fails to pay fees within dated:- / / , then his/her admission
will be cancelled and money will not refundable at any circumstances.
19. Candidate have to withdraw their Provisional ,migration ,Degree certificate with in 1
month After getting mark card , otherwise institute will not be liable for that.